You don’t have to travel far and wide to see a Stone Henge, you just have to come to Wizarding DayZ to visit and marvel at the wondrous Hraefnhenge. Just visit the Pondering Woods realm as you journey through Wizarding Dayz.
Yes that is right! We have two annual, One in Sandy at the Mountain America Expo Center and one in Logan at the Cache Valley Convention Center.
Get your tickets now!
Every Vendor at Wizarding Dayz has to be approved and vetted to make sure they fall into one of these categories:
We are so excited about all of the Vendors we have at both events next year!
Yes we do! We love our volunteers and always make sure they have the best experience possible!
10 % of every dollar from ticketing, Vendor booth sales, and crafts go back into our community benefiting 4 amazing charities.
2019 Charity Announcements coming soon!
Did you know ?
- Wizarding Dayz is a 2 day Fantasy Event that brings Literacy, art and STEM and education together.
- Kids 5 and under are free kids 6-12 are $5 in advance. Wizarding Dayz is great for all ages!
- Check out our Creative and unique vendors, amazing artists, , Fantasy Authors, live entertainment, 24 plus hours of classes and workshops that explore writing, art, science and fantasy, magic and music. FREE crafts, a Beard Competition, Cosplay Exhibition, Makers Market, Butterbeer, Book exchange, Storytelling, Entertainment on the big stage, Master Classes, 10 foot Wardrobe from Narnia, 12 foot Stonehenge, Wonderland and so much more!
- Free Games, Quests, Crafts, Potions and LARPing that could take you the entire day to conquer.
- Your favorite books come to life at Wizarding Dayz. If you like Harry Potter, Lord Of the Rings, King Arthur and Camelot, The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe and traveling down the rabbit hole to Wonderland you will love this event.
The best part is that part of our proceeds go back into benefiting local charities.
And all of this happens in just 2 DayZ!